Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summertime

I haven't posted since the end of May, summer time is flying by.  Things have been happening in my creative life even so.  Fiber Artists Coalition had an exhibit at Mosquito Hill in New London, WI.  Then there was the South Shore Art Center exhbit in Cohasset, MA and currently the Bloomingdale Park District Museum in Bloomingdale, IL. 
 
I was recently juried into the PortalWisconsin.org website available to all Wisconsin artists.  You may want to check it out, there is a ton of artwork in all mediums to peruse
 
As a professional artist member of SAQA, one of my artworks on the SAQA website was selected by curator and fellow SAQA and Fiber Artists Coalition member, Linda Witt-Henke for the August Virtual Galley titled 'Out On a Limb' that will be up now and throughout the month of August on the SAQA.com website.  There is some beautful work in this exhibit, I am very honored to be included. 
 
Hope your summer slows a bit in these 'dog days of summer' we should be experiencing right now.  Ahhh, summertime, and the livin is easy...in my dreams...
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: